Ableton Trick: Create an interesting pitch, tapestop, scratch effect using the simple delay effect. Follow us on Instagram for daily Ableton live tips: ➤ Note: this is an easy way of achieving an interesting pitch effect on your track by using an uncommon mode of the simple delay tool
• Download the free stuff via facebook:
• MIXING a Song From START TO FINISH
• From START to Finish Courses
From basic beat-loops, through custom sound designs, full arrangement, mixing and mastering!
• HARMONY & CHORD Progression Course
• From START TO FINISH Courses
• NI MASSIVE and SERUM Sound Design Courses
• Ableton BEGINNER Course
• MIXING Course (From Start to Finish)
• Professional NI MASSIVE Presets
• Professional SERUM Presets
• Professionally Mixed and Mastered ABLETON TEMPLATES
• Like the drum sounds?
• Follow us on Instagram for daily tips:
We are production music live, doing Ableton live sound design videos of great tracks.
Make sure to stick around, there’s a lot more coming up!
• Grab a copy of Ableton Live 9 Suite from amazon:
Ableton Tricks and Tips
Scratching in ableton
tape stop effect
pitching in ableton
vocal pitch down